martedì 27 maggio 2014

VINTED: the new APP for sell and swap your stuff


 

I wanna talk about this new APP I discovered. I was looking for something like Ebay or GUMTREE and I found VINTED. With this app you can upload and sell/swap your wardrobe/the stuff you don't want to see anymore between the other things you have and you love. If you want to get rid of lots of things , VINTED is the perfect place for you. Just sign in and start to create your seller/swapper profile. Then, upload that skirt/tshirt/bag/whatever you want. You can look for other clothes and accessories you would like to add to your wardrobe. You can follow the sellers you like the most, you can send and receive messages for discuss your transactions. It's funny, it's easy. 
I'm starting to upload my stuff.. So, if you want to take a look, search for MILHOUSECLISSY. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento